I-95 at I-10 Interchange Operations Improvements Between US 17 and San Marco.
- Nighttime single lane closures along I-95 Northbound and I-95 Southbound between Park Street and San Marco Boulevard beginning
Monday 01/28 through Friday 02/01 from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for bridge construction activities.
- Nighttime single lane closure along I-95 Southbound to I-10 Westbound Friday 02/01 from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for installation of temporary barrier wall.
- Nighttime ramp closure along I-95 Southbound to I-10 Westbound Sunday 02/03 from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for crane relocation. Detour as follows:
Motorists traveling I-95 Southbound to access I-10 Westbound will exit Forest Street exit ramp through the intersection and onto I-10 Westbound.
Motorists traveling I-95 Southbound from Adams Street on ramp to access I-10 Westbound will detour across Fuller Warren Bridge to San Marco Boulevard
to Palm Avenue to I-95 Northbound on ramp to connect to I-10 Westbound.
- No daytime lane closures anticipated from Monday 01/28 through Sunday 02/03.
- No nighttime lane closures anticipated on Saturday 02/02.
Current Lane Closures
- Interstate 95 southbound to Interstate 10 westbound ramp will be detoured January 26-27 from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. as crews remove and replace pavement markings.
- Detour A: Motorists traveling on Interstate 95 southbound wanting to access Interstate 10 westbound will be detoured to the Forest Street exit ramp where
they will continue through the intersection at the bottom of the exit to connect with Interstate 10 westbound. Law enforcement will be assisting with the
flow of traffic off Interstate 95 southbound through Forest Street onto Interstate 10 westbound.
- Detour B: Motorists traveling onto Interstate 95 southbound from the Adams Street on ramp wanting to travel to Interstate 10 westbound will be
directed to the Fuller Warren Bridge where they will be detoured to the San Marco Street exit, make a left on Palm Avenue and an immediate left back
onto Interstate 95 northbound which will connect them with Interstate 10 westbound.
- Overnight ramp closure of Park Street on ramp to I-95 SB exit from 8 p.m. - 5:30 a.m. for bridge foundation construction.
- Detour will take motorists from Park Street to Forest Street to Riverside Avenue to Acosta Bridge
to connect with Interstate 95 southbound. Crews will be working on constructing new bridge foundations.
See map below for details.
- Motorists can expect a long-term closure of the exit ramp 351A from Interstate 95 southbound to Interstate 10 westbound starting August 17 until summer 2019, weather permitting.
As part of the project’s operational improvements, crews will be constructing the expansion lanes overhead on the Interstate 95 northbound exit ramp to Interstate 10
westbound in an overall effort to reduce weaving and improve operations on Interstate 10 at Interstate 95.
- During this extended closure, motorists on Interstate 95 southbound will still be able to take the Forest Street/Riverside Avenue exit ramp 352A which will not be affected.
Interstate 95 southbound exit 351B to Interstate 10 westbound will remain open.
- Detour signs will be posted to help direct motorists affected by the closure to keep right on Interstate 95 southbound and to access the primary Interstate 10
westbound exit ramp 351B. Please see map below of ramp closure.
- Long-term closure of the ramp on I-95 SB to Stockton Street for approximately one year starting November 13, 2017.
The closure may extend longer than a year due to weather, holidays and other unforeseen delays. Crews will construct
new dedicated Stockton and Irene Street ramps. Below are the detours:
- Interstate 95 southbound to Forest Street detour:
Motorists traveling on Interstate 95 southbound can take the Forest Street exit and make a right onto
Forest Street then a left onto Margaret Street which turns into Edison Avenue which will reconnect
to Stockton Street.
- Interstate 95 southbound to Interstate 10 westbound detour:
Motorists traveling on Interstate 95 southbound can also take Interstate 10 westbound to the McDuff
Avenue exit. Once at the exit, make a right on McDuff Avenue, then make another right on Edison Avenue
which will reconnect with Stockton Street.
Other Traffic Impacts
- Overnight periodic lane closures along Interstate 95 Southbound between Park Street and San Marco
Boulevard from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for bridge foundation construction.
- Nighttime lane closure along I-95 Northbound ramp to I-10 Westbound from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for bridge construction.
- Boaters should be extra alert for construction barges moored along the south side
of the Fuller Warren Bridge in downtown Jacksonville.